Friends! We invite you to join us in supporting dance, music, and song communities across this beautiful state by becoming a member of DEFFA. Your $20 annual dues support DEFFA’s many activities, including:
- The DownEast Country Dance Festival
- Providing publicity for folk events and performers in Maine, both in the print newsletter and online
- Sponsoring and co-sponsoring workshops
- Maintaining our web presence
- Serving as fiscal sponsor for individuals pursuing grants
As a member, you receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter subscription – Monthly listing of events, articles, and camp opportunities.
It takes 2-6 weeks for the first issue to arrive
- Reduced admission to some DEFFA events
- A $5 coupon in the March newsletter (mailed in February) which can be used at the DownEast Country Dance Festival
- Vote at the annual election meeting
- Sustain music, dance, and the folk arts
The DownEast Friends of the Folk Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Membership dues and donations are fully tax deductible.